What is WebSynco CMMS used for?
- WebSynco software can be used for many things, however, it is mostly used to help you organize, plan, track and simplify your maintenance operations. This is done by facilitating the tracking of work orders, scheduling of preventive maintenance, receiving external work requests, tracking asset history, manage inventories, and generating reports.
How does WebSynco help Work Orders?
- Work Order Management can become a complicated and unorganized undertaking without the right tools. WebSynco systems help you organize and track all of your Work Orders. You can see what work needs to be done, who needs to do it, how much time it took, how many parts were used, what invoices were involved and much more. Additionally, Work Orders can be tied to specific Assets creating data that is valuable when making critical business decisions such as should I replace an asset or continue to run it for another year?
How does WebSynco help Preventative Maintenance?
- The benefits of Preventative Maintenance is a well known fact and is responsible for longer equipment life, less energy consumption, fewer production delays, and much more, however, getting a PM program established and in place can be a daunting task. WebSynco systems help you perform this by creating a platform where you can automatically schedule work months or even years into the future. The planned work is automatically generated for the right person with reminders automatically sent out. Additionally, all of the PMs are tracked so you know how much time they are taking and if they are being done on time.
How does WebSynco help Work Requests?
- Without a WebSynco, Work Requests happen in a very manual and time extensive way with very little follow up. Phone calls or emails to the maintenance team take up precious time and effort that is better spent elsewhere. WebSynco systems automate this process by allowing anyone within your organization to submit a Work Request that is automatically delivered to the right maintenance team member. Additionally, when the work is completed the person who requested the work receives notice that it has been completed along with completion notes.
How does WebSynco help Tracking Asset History?
- WebSynco systems enable you to track anything you deem valuable for a given asset. You can track Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Labor costs, Parts costs and more. Additionally, you can attached manuals, PDFs, serial numbers and any other piece of information you need recorded. This establishes a extensive repository of information for each asset arming with you with necessary information needed for critical business decisions.
How does WebSynco help Manage Inventories?
- WebSynco systems allow you to keep a running inventory of critical parts or tools that are needed for your maintenance operations. Parts are integrated with work orders and preventive maintenance so that your maintenance technicians can easily see if you have the right parts in stock before performing the work. Additionally, you can view how many parts were used within a given time, how many you may need in the upcoming year, and much more.
How does WebSynco help Reporting?
- One of the most powerful aspects of WebSynco is putting your data to work for you. Now that everything is being tracking you can pull reports that answers questions you were never able to answer before. Is the right maintenance work being done? What asset is costing me the most? Where is my maintenance team's time being spent? Is maintenance work done on time? What asset is breaking down the most? Which of my maintenance team members is best performing? WebSynco reports allow you to answer all of these questions and more.
Where can WebSynco be installed?
- WebSynco systems can be installed either as an on premise solution or as a cloud or SaaS based solution. On premise installations require you to install the software at your office on your servers and is maintained by your IT staff which often requires a large setup fee and ongoing server maintenance costs. Cloud or SaaS based solutions are setup on your CMMS vendor's systems and do not require you to configure servers or perform server maintenance. Both types of installations have pros and cons and it is best to talk with a WebSynco specialist to see what best fits your needs and budget.
How long does WebSynco implementation take?
- This can widely vary based on many factors. How large is your business? How many features or modules are you trying to implement? Do you have team buy in not only from your maintenance team, but from other managers? How difficult to use is the CMMS software you are choosing to use? How much time can you put into the implementation? Answering these questions should give you a better understanding of the time a CMMS implementation will take. At WebSynco our software can be setup within minutes and successfully implemented within a matter of weeks.
How often is WebSynco software updated?
- This will depend on the type of installation you choose. Cloud or SaaS based CMMS software is often updated on a daily basis with no hassle on your part. On premise updates involve you or your IT team and are often updated anywhere from every 3 months to once a year.
Where is the WebSynco data stored?
- This also depends on the type of installation you choose. Cloud or SaaS based CMMS software will have the data stored on the CMMS software provider's servers. On premise will store the CMMS data on your server at your location. WebSynco is complaint with Data Sovereignty to the province/state or Country.
What industries benefit from WebSynco system?
- Many industries can benefit from Websynco including: Manufacturing, Facilities, Equipment, Building, Property, Hospitality, Restaurants, Churches, Fleet, School, Government, Gyms and more. If you work in an industry with valuable assets that need maintenance a CMMS software could be beneficial to you.
Does WebSynco software work for small businesses as well as large corporations?
- Although the implementations may be a little longer WebSynco software is designed to work well for both small businesses and large corporations.
What is the difference between CMMS software and Facility Management software?
- CMMS and FM software often mean the same thing although some FM software packages have non maintenance modules included. For example, FM software may have a space management module which a CMMS software package might not. Be careful on FM software or CMMS software that tries to do too much. Finding the right CMMS software is one of the key factors in a successful implementation.
Download brochure (PDF) - Link broken